Great compilation of relaxing Bar Jazz Classics.
Check out PART II of our Bar Jazz Classics by New York Jazz Lounge here: https://youtu.be/Z-b_Y20L94E
NEW UPLOAD: Vocal Jazz Classics: https://youtu.be/KFH046IYwb4
01. All of Me (Gerald Marks/Seymor Simons) 00:00
02. The The A-Train (Billy Streyhorn) 04:30
03. Al the Things You Are (Jerome Kern/Oscar Hammerstein) 08:15
04. Satin Doll (Duke Ellington/Billy Strayhorne) 11:49
05. Fly Me to the Moon (Bart Howard) 16:52
06. Autumn Leaves (Jodeph Kosma/Jacqes Prevert) 21:06
07. My Romance (Richard Rogers/Lorenz Hart) 26:20
08. Take Five (Paul Desmonds) 32:05
09. How High the Moon (William Morgan Lewis/Hancy Hamilton) 35:44
10. The More I See You (Harry Warren/Mack Gordon) 39:14
11. Someday My Prince Will Come (Frank Churchill/Larry Morey) 42:58
12. Don’t Mean A Thing (Duke Ellington/Irving Mills) 46:38
More Bar Jazz Classics? Click here: https://youtu.be/DpBWUv_91ho
Get it on iTunes:
♫ SUBSCRIBE HERE : http://bit.ly/10VoH4l
(Re)Discover the Jazz and Blues greatest hits !
♫ JazznBluesExperience is your channel for all the best jazz and blues
music. Find your favorite songs and artists and experience the best of jazz
music and blues music. Subscribe for free to stay connected to our channel and
easily access our video updates!
♫ Facebook FanPage : http://www.facebook.com/JazznBluesExperience
One of the most popular adult activities in the summer in New York City is to enjoy some refreshments from above. Rooftop bars are everywhere but unfortunately they are not all created equally. Some have an annoying crowd, others have overpriced drinks, and plenty have a less than stellar view.
Our local guides give their recommendations for the best places to sip drinks, relax, and enjoy the views from above.
Rooftop Reds, 299 Sands Street, Brooklyn, http://rooftopreds.com
Luna Asian Bistro, 32-72 Steinway Street, Queens, http://lunaasianbistro.com
Gallow Green, 542 West 27th Street, Manhattan, https://mckittrickhotel.com/gallow-green/
The Press Lounge, 653 11th Avenue, Manhattan,
St. Cloud, 6 Times Square, Manhattan, https://theknickerbocker.com/dine/st-cloud/
Take a walking tour with us in the city:
Use code UANYC for 10% off
Have a New York question you want to ask our local experts? Leave a comment below and keep an eye out for our answers.
When it comes to escaping issues associated with alcohol, a bar might be the last place one would look. But for Jim Kearns of NYC’s Slowly Shirley and The Happiest Hour, his passion for making cocktails and a desire to become sober has made working behind the bar the best place to find balance.
Catch a brand new episode of Staff coming soon, and for more food videos, subscribe to Zagat on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/zagat
Hi #EventPlanner 🙋Have you seen our #new #salon #terrace 👀 we know that you want to #create an #experience like no other –whether it would be for a #meeting that needs a #healthy #breakfast, a short break that would make your #chocoholics salivate 😋set up an ambiance for a #fun and hip